It’s about that time of year again when we are looking for something quick and easy to bring to a friends house to watch the game, holidays are around the corner, your headed to a family gathering or a party and you want to bring something to impress. These will do it for sure. The combination of the spicy pepper, smooth cream cheese, sweet onions and crispy bacon will fill your mouth suprising delicious flavors that work perfectly together. This recipie is my moms, she makes them every time we get together. I’m extremely excited to share her recipie with you. They are so simple and quick to make. You will love them as well as your family and friends.
- Baking sheet with a wire insert
- Bowl for mixing and spoon
- Cutting board and knife
- 12 or more jalapeno peppers, cut long wise, clean out seeds and membrane, rinse, pat dry (choose peppers without woody stripes, they are milder)
- 1 – 8 ounce package of soften cream cheese
- 1 full table spoon of dried minced onion (you may add more onion if desired)
- 1 package of bacon (do not use thick slices) cut each slice in half
Preheat oven to 375°
In your mixing bowl combine your cream cheese and onion, mix very well. Spoon your mixture into your peppers, then wrap each filled pepper with a 1/2 slice of bacon. Place on your wire rack. Once all your peppers are filled bake until bacon is crispy, about 25 minutes. Serve warm.