Muffins are a quick little treat anytime of the day. Perfect with a cup of warm coffee for your morning breakfast, afternoon tea or late night snack. My daughter is in college, to keep her mind focused on her studies a quick little snack helps. These muffins have the right combination of cinnamon and sweet banana to please your pallet. Served warm with a pat of butter takes them to another level of flavor.
- Muffin tin and muffin cup papers
- 1 mixing bowl and a wooden spoon
- Measuring cup and measuring spoons
- Cutting board and knife for bananas
- Oven mit
- 2 ripe bananas peeled and diced small
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons of butter soften
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- Powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350°. Line your muffin tin with your paper cups.
In your bowl combine eggs and milk, lightly beat. Now combine your flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon stir, next add your butter and gently mix, just enough to combine. Next fold in your diced bananas. Do not over mix. Spoon your batter into your baking cups 2/3 full. Bake for about 20 minutes till muffins are golden brown and are firm to touch. Let cool for about 5 minutes, transfer to wire rack to cool another 5 minutes. Sprinkle powdered sugar. Serve warm.