This is a very hearty wrap, guarantee to keep you filled till lunch.
Wrapped in a soft flour tortilla shell you have crisp bacon, shredded cheese, sweet vidalia onions, egg and hash browns. Perfect mix in one easy wrap.
This recipie is for 1, if making more adjust as needed.
- 2 fry pans, 1 large for bacon and 1 small for eggs and hash browns
- Cutting board and knife for onions
- Tongs for bacon
- Spatula for eggs and hash browns
- Serving plate
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices of cooked bacon (cook till crisp, drain)
- 2 table spoons of sweet vidalia onion chopped
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 large soft flour tortilla shell
- 1 pre cooked hash brown (I used the frozen one, defrost in microwave. If you cook it in vegetable oil your wrap will be to greasy)
- Garlic salt
- Salt and pepper
- 2 table spoons of butter
On your serving plate place your bacon on your tortilla.
Sprinkle your cheese. Set aside.
Now in your small fry pan, using 1 table spoon of butter cook your egg on medium heat, add your diced onions, pepper and garlic salt to taste. Break your yolks so the egg cooks through.
Place your cooked egg on top of your bacon and cheese.
In the same fry pan using 1 table spoon of butter add your hash brown, add salt to taste, cook on medium heat and break apart till warm.
Add your hash brown on top of your eggs. Fold in each ends and enjoy. Serve warm.
Recipie makes 1 wrap