This is a real quick dinner to make and is full of flavor.
Chicken breast, diced tomatoes,minced garlic, green peppers and cheese filled tortellini.
- Large fry pan for vegetables
- Spoons for stiring
- Sauce pot for boiling chicken breast
- 8 quart pot to boil pasta and put together your dish
- Cutting board and knife
- 1 chicken breast ( boil your chicken in pot with water and add a dash of salt till cooked. You should see no pink)
- About 3 cups of tortellini (I used the frozen, boil in the large pot with water and add a dash of salt. Pasta is done when tender and will float to the top)
- 1 green pepper ( rinse, remove membrane and dice into bite size pieces)
- 1 – 14 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 large spoonful of minced garlic
- Dried oregano
- Garlic salt
- 3 pats of butter
Once your pasta is cooked, drain and put back inside your pot.
In your fry pan add 1 pat of butter, minced garlic, diced pepper and oregano. Set burner on medium low, saute peppers till tender. Now add your diced tomatoes, combine well, cover with tin foil, turn your burner on low. Your just warming and combining the flavors together.
Cut your chicken breast into bite size pieces. Add them to your fry pan. Stir together, cover back with tin foil. Your just flavoring everything together. Do this for about 10 minutes.
Now add your mixture to your pasta and the remaining butter. Stir together and add garlic salt and pepper to taste. Serve in a bowl with a garnish of fresh grated parmesan cheese and garlic knots.
Serves about 4.