This is a quick one dish dinner that is easy to make.
I’m tired when I get home and sometimes I just don’t feel like cooking a meal that requires a bunch of steps. Throw it together and forget is my kind of dinner after a long day at work.
- Lasagna dish
- Cutting board and knife
- Tin foil
- Oven mitts
- 1/2 Vidalia sweet onion sliced
- 1/2 red pepper diced small (remove membrane and wash)
- 6 to 10 slices of deli ham diced
- 1 large baking potato sliced thin
- 1 can of sweet corn drained
- 1/2 stick of butter sliced
- 1 – 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- Dried oregano
Preheat oven to 350°
Wash and slice your potato thin.
Layer your potato and onions.
Next your can corn.
Then your red peppers and ham.
Divide your butter evenly and sprinkle your pepper and oregano.
Cover with tin foil. Bake till potatoes are cooked and tender. About an hour.
Remove tin foil once potatoes are cooked.
Sprinkle your cheese evenly on top. Place back in oven till cheese is melted.
Serve warm. Serves about 6.