This is now one of my families favorite meals.
I got on Pinterest because I had a ton of hamburger meat to cook and wanted something different.
I found several recipies but none really spoke to me. So I combined a few I liked and wala, my version.
I hope you like it because my kids absolutely loved it.
- Lasagna pan
- 1 large pot and a spoon
- 1 large fry pan and a spoon
- Cutting board and knife
- Hot mitts
- 1 pound of hamburger
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (size varies on how much you like tomatoes, I used a 14 ounce can)
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled and sliced)
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of red crushed pepper (if you don’t like it spicy reduce your amount)
- 1 – 16 ounce bag of egg noodles
- 1 – 8 ounce package of cream cheese softened
- 12 ounces of sour cream
- 1 bundle of green onions (about 8 stalks, washed and sliced)
- Salt and pepper
- About 3 cups of shredded mozzarella
- Cooking spray (pam)
Preheat oven to 350°
Spray lasagna pan with cooking spray.
In your fry pan, cook your hamburger till pink is gone and dice small. Add your garlic cloves, saute till tender on medium low.
Now add your diced tomatoes, honey, red crushed pepper and salt, pepper to taste, stir. Cook on low for about 20 minutes.
Slice your green onions and set aside.
Cook your pasta till tender, drain, add your cream cheese and sour cream. Stir till blended well.
Add your green onions, stir in.
In your lasagna pan you will layer first your pasta.
Then mozzarella, repeat till you reach the top ending with the mozzarella.
Bake in the oven till cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serves about 8. Serve warm.