I was craving bbq today. There is nothing like a great bbq pork sandwhich and today was a good one.
- Crock pot
- Cutting board and knife
- Spoon and fork
- Cookie sheet
- Tin foil
- Oven mitts
- 1 pork loin about 1 to 2 pounds
- 1/2 red onion peeled and diced
- 1 large garlic clove peeled and sliced
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of apple juice
- Garlic salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup of sweet baby rays bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup of honey mustard sauce
- 2 table spoons of butter maple syrup
Place your pork loin in your crock pot, add apple juice.
Next cover your loin with pepper then brown sugar. Now add your garlic and onions. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Once your pork is done, turn off crock pot, using a fork and knife, pull your loin into shredds.
Preheat oven to 350°
Add your sauces and maple syrup. Combine well.
Transfer your contents to a foil lined baking sheet, spread evenly. Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper to taste.
Place your bbq in oven, bake for about 15 minutes. Stir half way through.
Serve warm on a butter garlic toasted bun. Serves about 8.