This recipie actually popped up on my Facebook page, it looked great but I wanted to make it my own so I changed it a lot.
I made this for the Superbowl, kids loved it. Super easy to make and I’m definitely making it again.
Pre heat oven to 350° then grease with butter or spray butter your large round pizza pan, set aside
- Rolling pin
- Fry pan and spoon
- Cutting board and knife
- 2 chicken breast (cooked through and pulled apart with a fork)
- 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper (remove membrane, wash and cut into slender strips)
- 1/4 sweet onion (cut and sliced the same)
- 1 garlic clove sliced
- 1/2 package of thin bacon cooked through then diced
- 1- 8 ounce package of cream cheese softened
- 1- 16 ounce package of fresh Italian pizza dough
- 1 cup or more of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 pats of butter
- Flour for dusting
Dust your counter top with flour and your rolling pin. Roll out your pizza dough to the size of your pizza pan. Place on your pan.
Cut slits at the center of your dough.
Spread all of your cream cheese.
In your fry pan using 1 pat of butter, peppers, garlic and onion saute till tender. Use salt and pepper to taste.
Now spread your chicken on top of your cream cheese.
Next your bacon and pepper mixture.
Then your mozzarella.
Fold each point over and tuck under the opposite side.
When complete should look like this.
Next melt your remaing butter and spread over the dough of the entire ring then sprinkle dried oreagano.
Place in the oven and bake till golden brown and cheese is melted.
Slice and enjoy, serve warm.