It’s the summer time and plenty of us are looking for a hardy salad to go along with that family bbq.
This potato salad if full of flavor that works well with just about anything you will serve.
- Large pot for boiling potatoes
- Medium pot for boiling eggs
- Large fry pan for cooking bacon
- Cutting board and knife
- Large mixing bowl and spoon
- Measuring cup
- 10 small to medium red potatoes (place in a large pot, cover completely with water. Boil till tender, drain and allow to cool in the refrigerator, best over night)
- 6 eggs (place in medium pot, cover completely with water. Boil till cooked completely. Cool, peel and chop small)
- 1 package of bacon (place in fry pan, cook till crisp, cool and chop small)
- 6 stalks of green onion (rinse and slice thin)
- 1 cup of dukes mayo
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine in your large mixing bowl potatoes, onions, eggs and bacon, mix well.
Add your mayonnaise mix well, add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate for a few hours till completely chilled or over night.
Serves about 8 to 10, serve cold.