Great for dinner to impress your significant other, dinner with friends or just for you.
This recipe is for 1, repeat the same process for more if desired.
- Meat tenderizor
- Wax paper
- Small lasagna baking dish
- Knife and cutting board
- Chicken breast cleaned and trimmed
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 slices of smoked provolone cheese
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- 1 large garlic clove peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup of fresh baby spinach rinsed and pat dry
- 2 table spoons of dukes mayonnaise
- 1 stem of fresh oregano leaves removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350°
Drizzle Olive oil inside your baking dish.
Using your cutting board and knife, slice horizontally in half your chicken breast. Open and place on 1 sheet of wax paper. Place another sheet of wax paper on top, using the smooth end of the meat tenderizor gently flatten your chicken. Remove the top wax paper, sprinkle salt and pepper on top along with some olive oil.
Layer 2 slices of prosciutto next 2 slices of smoked provolone. Be sure to cover all of the chicken. Next add your baby spinach, oregano and chopped garlic. Now your going to roll your chicken breast, be sure to keep the contents inside. Stuff them in as you go.
Place the rolled chicken breast in your baking dish.
Now spread your mayonnaise over your rolled chicken, cover entirely. Next your fresh parmesan cheese.
Cover with tinfoil and bake for about 30 to 40 minutes. Bake till chicken is no longer pink.