Probably one of the easiest dishes you can make for dinner. You can put it together the night before and pop it in the oven when you get home. Full of flavor and quick to make.
- Large casserole dish with lid (large enough to hold 4 boneless pork chops and vegetables)
- Cutting board and knife
- Small spoon
- Oven mitts
- 4 boneless pork chops
- About 10 to 15 small red potatoes cut in half
- 1/2 sweet Vidalia onion peeled and sliced thin
- 1- 1/2 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 1 stick of butter sliced thin
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350°
Using your casserole dish lay your pork chops on the bottom.
Next layer your potatoes, onions and mushrooms.
Now add your salt, pepper to taste and wedges of butter. Next spoon in your cream of soup over your vegetables.
Place the lid on top and bake at 350° for about an hour or till potatoes are soft.
Serve warm, feeds 4.