I had some fried chicken left over from the other night. Instead of heating it up in the oven for lunch why not do something different. I created this yummy salad made with tomatoes, fresh spices and onions.
- Mixing bowl and spoon
- Knife and cutting board
- Measuring cup
- 2 fried chicken thighs (debone, using fried skin and meat, dice small)
- 2 stems of fresh oregano leaves removed
- 2 basil leaves diced small
- 1/2 large tomato diced small
- 1/4 sweet vidalia onion diced small
- 1/2 cup of dukes mayo
- Salt and pepper
Put your diced chicken in your mixing bowl.
Now add your herbs, onions and tomato, stir to combine.
Now add your mayonnaise and stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Do not add a lot of salt.
Serve on roll or your favorite bread. I served mine on a onion poppyseed roll.
Serves about 4, serve cold.